Sunday, August 23, 2015

Last Weekend of Summer 2015

Now that I have finally figured out the uploading videos from a MAC I can get back to blogging :) 
I will be going back to fill in the huge gap from my last blog post to this one 

Jace is headed to 1st grade tomorrow!  
Being the last weekend we had to squeeze in some fun before summer was officially over. 

Our first stop was the Children's Museum of Houston
Both boys are finally big enough to navigate all it. 

They had SO much fun! 




Intrigued



Jace is practicing his power skills



Super Jace






Then Sunday my parents made a date to come get the boys and take them to Monkey Joes! 

I haven't seen Jace smile this big in a long time! 






Grandma, Pawpaw, and the boys were thoroughly exhausted! 
They should all sleep well! 




No comments: