Monday, March 26, 2012

Toys in Timeout

Jace started to pretend a little bit here and there. 
He would give Woody some of his water on the way home from daycare.
Well last week he put Woody in the "time out" spot......I don't know WHAT Woody did but he must have deserved to be in time out. What is even funnier about this is Jace doesn't go to timeout often. 

We had to remind Jace to get Woody out of timeout :)  

I went to another consignment sale and got a few things for June Bug. 
Newborn booties! 

A few gender neutral sleepers

This WHOLE bag of homemade cloth diapers! 
There are about 20 or more in this bag and I only paid $20 for them! 
They are all girly BUT it was worth the chance in case this is a girl :) 


I figured if June Bug is a boy then he can wear Jace's "going home" outfit. 
I HAD to get a girl outfit. I found this and it was SO cute! 
Ruffles on the butt, sweet pink and has the cutest little flower on it. 
And I got this for under $5! 


Last Tuesday I had my check up with my OB. 
June Bug's heartbeat is 145 and my belly was measuring 2 weeks ahead again. 
So Dr. Cole is saying she thinks its a Boy....LOL 
I think I just make big babies........but it COULD be a boy! 

Also on Tuesday it was raining VERY hard and I think it caused some mice to get into my car. 
I noticed a few "droppings" so we got some glue traps and caught a mouse that night!! 

But the next day we found more "droppings"..........caught another mouse. 
Found yet another one last night!! We are still on the hunt for more.......hopefully there are no more.

Jace being silly - he had said "baby in there" but I didn't catch it on video. 
I did catch him saying "baby coming"



This past weekend I went to the barn with Patti and Lisa. We had a relaxing girls weekend. 
Played games, went shopping, laughed and just had fun. 
I can't thank Justin enough for taking Daddy Duty for the weekend and letting me get away to relax. 
I am blessed with a great husband who is an even better daddy! 

I missed my boys though. When I got home Jace wanted to nap on the couch with me. 
Usually he won't nap unless he is in his bed......so since he wanted to curl up on the couch I joined him :) 

Today makes 30 weeks! 
Only 10 more weeks - its going by WAY to fast! 
I am going to enjoy these last few weeks with just our family of 3 while I can. 


No comments: