Saturday, June 29, 2013

A Monstrous Celebration!

We combined the boys birthdays and had one monstrous party! 

As much as I was so ready to be done with the party, I admit I really enjoyed all the crafting I got to do. 
The cake toppers, shirts, banner, sugar cookies, party favors, and high chair banner......so fun! 




Cake toppers to match the monsters on the boys' shirts! 



We had a bounce house and water slide to play and cool off in! 
The kids LOVED it! 


Pizza time! 


Jace blowing out his birthday candles! 


Since Jace doesn't like cake I made him a special monster cookie! 



Levi got his cake......


and he LOVED it! 


Now that was a smash!! 


What a mess!! :) 


Mommy and Levi


Jace and his BFF, Mykah! They were so excited to see each other! 




1 comment:

The Promise for Today said...

Holly - I was hoping you'd post soon! I've been missing the updates on Jace and Levi. I hope y'all had a marvelous summer - I can't believe how much the boys have grown! The decorations and everything look GREAT!