Monday, June 10, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday to our Bull Dozer

Happy 1st birthday to our little bulldozer, Levi Wright! 
You came dozing into this world a year ago today and with your personality you'll be dozing through life as well! 
We love you and we are so blessed to have you in our family! 



Levi's birthday cupcake was a hit! 

Thats for me?


Gimme that! 

YUM!!


What? Did I make a mess?

"I'm ONE!!"


Quick birthday picture with Daddy and Mommy before bed! 

There's nothing else better than to celebrate a 1st birthday with a nursing session to nap! 
And yes.....as someone once said to me - I AM "one of those" ....I will nurse past a year. 
He is still baby and benefits from breast milk and breastfeeding! 


Happy Birthday my sweet baby boy! We love you so much! 



I miss him being this small but....
It is so much fun watching him learn and grow as he dozes into toddlerhood. 


No comments: