Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Fall Fun


We are so excited about the new addition the to house, a pool and spa! 
We have enjoyed it so much already!  



There are a few minor details the pool builder is working on but we are able to use it. 




Jace isn't as much of an adventurous swimmer as Levi is. 
Jace has always been cautious and does things when he chooses to. 
Levi on the other hand is very fearless....and he is a fish! 









Cooper loves the pool too. 
He's such a great dog and only gets in the pool when we tell him he can.
Having Cooper as part of the family has been awesome!  


This past weekend I snuck away to finally meet my BFF's little boy, Eli!! 
He's so adorable and Diana looks great as a mommy!
I love watching friends of many years become parents. 



That smirk!!! :)  Isn't he adorable!?!?! 

Sunday was the 3rd Annual Pediatric Epilepsy Reunion at the Houston Zoo. 
I don't like that both boys are now patients but I am thankful for the care they can receive here in Houston! 

Levi with Topper



One of my favorite animals are giraffes!! 
We got the chance to feed them! 
What a fun experience! 



Check out these monkeys we came across at the zoo! 






After the zoo we came home and played outside for a bit. 
I asked Jace if he wanted to practice riding his bike. 
He begged me to not let go of the bike but I KNEW he could ride with my help. 
After a few feet I let him go and he kept going! 

You could see the pride in his face when he realized he was doing this by himself! 
Within the hour he learned how to brake and start up by himself. 





Yesterday we celebrated JB's birthday. 
This man is such an incredible husband, daddy, leader, and provider. 
I look forward to celebrating many many more birthdays with my sweets! 


The beginning of fall has been fun so far! 




No comments: