Friday, November 7, 2008

A Belated Birthday Present for the Two of Us!!



I had been saying for the past week that I thought I was pregnant. I had felt nauseous and just not right when I eat or didn't eat on time. I had just KNOWN it......on the other hand Justin, and I, both didn't want to get too excited in case it was just my mind playing tricks! Its amazing how that can happen when you start trying for a baby!

Last night we went to visit Latisha at the hospital after he had her baby. Justin and I had been discussing the possibility of my being pregnant and he told me that he just had a feeling I was not pregnant. Well....this morning I woke up, early (I was very anxious) and took a test. As soon as that second line popped up I was so excited. I was shaky, crying and wanted to explode with JOY! I figured after the remark from last night I thought I should have the right to wake Justin up to tell him. I got into bed and told him "Look, I told you I was!!" He was excited as well, barely awake but excited!!

From this point on - here is the journey of making baby Bryan!!

No comments: