Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cautiously anxious.......

The both of us are VERY excited - however we are very cautious. I have miscarried in the past and one just recently in May. We are so concerned about having to face an ordeal like that. I am putting this all in God's hands and I know he will take care of us!

I seem to have an very calm sense about this pregnancy. The other two I knew there was something wrong. Along with knowing that God was letting us have our turn- I was started on mega doses of folic acid!! We will see if it really does the trick!!


I called yesterday and made an appointment with a new doctor that will deliever at the hospital we wanted to deliver at. We do not go in to see her until the 20th!! WOW - that almost 2 weeks away - most want to see me right away due to my history. Its ok.......this forces us to remain calm and just pray about it.

No comments: