Friday, January 23, 2009

Rescheduling and rescheduling.....

Originally my appointment was scheduled for Jan. 27th. Justin tells me on Monday that he may be out of town for the appointment and asked me to reschedule it so he can be there (he is so sweet and involved). I call the doctor's office and tell them my situation and we reschedule for Thursday Jan 22nd. I go into the appointment yesterday and the tell me that I was actually scheduled for Jan 29th. First off - that would make no sense for me to agree to reschedule for a day that Justin would still be out of town. They said they would see me, so I waited and once I get in there I pee in the cup get my weight then they finally realize I am there for my doctor not the other one that is at that office. They tell me my doctor is not there - had she been there she would have seen me. Frustrated we rescheduled for this morning at 9:15 AM.

This appointment was nothing big. We had the option to test for Down’s Syndrome and Cystic Fibrosis but we declined. It would not make a difference to use one way or the other. They did an annual exam and then my doctor felt on my stomach (guessing to check positioning). At this stage she likes to make predictions and she predicted a girl. She gave me my orders to get my BIG ULTRASOUND.

After the appointment I called and set up for this appointment and it is scheduled for February 20th!! We will know if its PINK or BLUE that day. We will then see my doctor again on the 26th.

No comments: