Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We will miss you Tigger.......


We lost our cat Tigger this past Sunday to a kidney stone......we are truly going to miss him and his sweet ways! I did not know that such a problem can cause so much damage in a cat. Had we been rich we would have paid for the expensive surgery - however that was not the case. We will always have Tigger in our hearts and I will never forget that "fluffy" (not fat) cat.


Besides the sad news of the loss of Tigger, I did have some fun moments over the weekend. I attended a baby shower this weekend for Lauren and Nick. It was a nice shower and so fun to catch up with everyone there. I made Lauren a diaper cake and crocheted a baby blanket for Ryker. Now if I can just convince her to actually USE the diapers from the diaper cake. The Bryan family is growing....there are three of us about to add to the family!
Same goes for the Huetwohl side, according to the family emails there are 4 of us adding into the already VERY LARGE family! Not surprising though - if you have that many people in a family there are bound to be some pregnant people.
Well, I have a doctors appointment tomorrow at 4:30 PM. It is really just a check up and to get my orders to have the BIG ultrasound done - find out the sex and all - so I will get back on here after my appointment share news, if there is any. We will see!
Here is the big 15 week belly - Grow Baby Grow!!





1 comment:

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

You look so small from the side girl, and then you show the front and it looks so different!