Friday, August 14, 2009

Playing Catch Up....


I have been behind on updating the blog but I have a VERY good reason :)



Jace is 3 weeks old now and things are getting easier by the day.



I plan to go back and add posts about the labor then week one, two and three.....I am hoping to be able to really stay on top of this for those of you that like to follow my blog.



Well, nursing is difficult with no hands - so I am ending this post. Just wanted to let you know that the blog is not over.




2 comments:

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

He's beautiful Holly! Congratulations!

~Faithers~ said...

AWE! I get to see on facebook so that is good...but it's always good to see more on here ;) I hope everything is going good. maybe after school starts we can meet up :) I'd love to meet Mr. Jace!