Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Week Two

Thursday we had a doctor appointment, newborn pictures AND visitors!
We had a lactation consultant last week realize that Jace was slightly tongue tied which answers a lot on why he seemed to have issues with nursing. We had to get the frenulum (small skin attached under the tongue) clipped. He hardly cried - as a matter of fact I cried harder than he did. Thank God babies don't have great memories. He would hate me for all the poking and prodding they do to him.
Later that day we had our Newborn pictures done by Lauren. That was fun. He cooperated well for being only 8 days old! :)
Papa Bryan, Uncle Nathan, Aunt Kiki, and Lincoln came to visit Jace.
WHEW !!! What a busy day!!
Papa Bryan loving on Jace
Uncle Nathan, Aunt Kiki and Lincoln



I am 2 weeks old and I love my swing!


Long skinny legs!! :)

No comments: