Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Week Three

My family on my mom's side came to visit. Mawmaw, Nanny, Uncle Greg and Ethan all came in from Louisiana to visit. Although I was tired and it was a short visit, I really appreciated seeing them.
Mawmaw loving on Jace!
Ethan did great holding Jace - even if Jace was crying.
I remember when E-Man was this little! :)
He has gotten so big and SUPER smart!
Uncle Greg

My Nanny rocking Jace

Yikes - I look pretty rough but I had VERY good reason too
That little bundle of joy keeps mama BUSY! :)
Three Generations
We were invited to a party with Jace's other cousins!
It was nice to get out of the house for more than just a doctor appointment.
We had fajitas and sweets.......I had a small sample of a margarita but WHOA!!! a few sips and I was woozy - I could not handle it plus I didn't want it to affect Jace either.
Jace's cousins are pretty close in age....
Jace (2.5 weeks), Brayden (11 weeks), and Ryker (6 months)

Three Weeks old!!
Still in that baby acne stage LOL

Next up.....One Month :)


No comments: