Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Grow Jace Grow

*pause music on left side bar before watching videos*


I have finished Jace's growth chart and I am SO happy with how it turned out! :)

The colors ended up matching perfectly to his room!

Checking it out :)

I caught a few cute pictures of Jace that I have to share

CHEESE!!!

This is my Belly Button!!

Slide time!
And some fun videos of our little man climbing on the furniture and riding his tractor!




Last weekend JB and I finished painting the barn. Besides a few touch ups we have it complete!


Bathroom - Quiet Veranda

Kitchen - Teabag

Kid room - Expedition Khaki

Living and Dining - Teabag

Master Bedroom - Newport Blue
Once we get more done I will follow up with more pictures.  
I can not WAIT to be able to stay out there and get away on the weekends!


No comments: