Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Family That Prays Together Stays Together

I caught a clip of Jace saying a prayer. He has learned to clasp his hands together and say Amen! 

This morning Jace was eating his banana for part of his breakfast and I asked him to say a morning prayer

Isn't he sweet?!? :)
He even knows before we eat he says a prayer. We sometimes have to remind him but he knows when we say "lets pray" it means to put his hands together, pray then say Amen.
I never knew he would learn this so quickly but I am proud to see that we are modeling the right behavior and habits for him to pick up on.

So, Justin caught the stomach bug! YUCK! Poor guy was at work all day and was exhausted. He ended up with a migraine on top of all the tummy issues.
I am tired of these germs......as a friend of mine has recently said "It seems like everything that has gone around has landed right on the Bryan doorstep" - ain't that the truth!

Give me a break....Give me a break.....Break me off a piece of that....well its hard to find something that rhymes with that.




No comments: