Monday, March 28, 2011

Bouncing Boys

This past weekend we went to Lexington to work more on the barn and visit with family.

PEEK A BOO!!!

100 % PURE BOY!!

Let me see that camera......

Oh Hey thats me in that camera :)

Cheese!!

Mommy and me
While Daddy worked on the barn Jace played in the sand........with tools.......the ladders......anything he can get into he was into it! He is 100% PURE BOY!

I can climb the ladder just like Daddy


Taking a walk with Daddy

Filthy!!!
 Justin's brother and his family were in. Jace got to spend time with his cousin Lincoln. They were having a blast on Saturday dancing and copying each other.
Monkey see Monkey do!  

Jace and Lincoln dancing and bouncing around



The barn is *THIS* close to being finished!
I can not wait to stay there......it looks like we will get to this coming weekend!
Now to pick out the paint colors........this is the fun part!


Over the weekend Jace woke up Saturday night and vomited - and all I had to catch it from going EVERYWHERE were my hands. YUCK! This came out of nowhere and after today I know why. Apparently ear infections can make your tummy have troubles. Poor baby boy has had trouble with his ears. After having a hard time sleeping and being so cranky yesterday it clicked that he probably has an ear infection starting. This morning when he woke up with a crusty nose I knew that HAD to be the case. I took him into the ENT and we are back on antibiotics and ear drops. Praying they work this time. If we don't get it cleared up with this or another infection occurs shortly after this we have to look into getting tubes again (since they are probably blocked) and having his adenoids removed. We go back in 3 weeks to check his ears and see if his hearing has been affected. I am PRAYING that his hearing is ok and this hasn't done too much to keep him behind on his language.



No comments: