Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sneaky Sneaky

Jace has been fascinated by zippers for a while now but I don't think he ever sat down and tried to figure them out........until today.
I never realized that Jace could reach so much in the back seat of the car from his car seat. I try not to put too much stuff near him because I know if he can reach it easily he will get into it, tear it, bite it, whatever.....its getting destroyed!
Driving home from work today Justin put his lunchbox on the backseat and it was not something Jace could have gotten to THAT easy. I noticed Jace had grabbed it and was looking very intently at the zipper on the lunchbox. About 5 minutes later Justin and I hear this scraping like noise......we look in the back and see this



He managed to figure out the zipper and found the apples left over from Justin's lunch.
Jace was chowing down on those apples!!
He knew he was being sneaky too. Everytime we looked back there he would just grin and giggle with a mouthful of apple! Justin and I just laughed about this with each other and at one point Jace was cracking up with us. It was so cute!
Here is a video clip of his sneaky apple tactics:



After we got home, made dinner and played I realized I ALMOST forgot to give Jace his medicine. Evenings like this where he acts like any other toddler makes it hard to remember that he does need medicine and he isn't just any other toddler. I won't let this get me down......God is working His healing hand on Jace and he IS any other toddler but with a great testimony! :)  

No comments: