Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Curls, Baby Bumblebees, Kisses and Silly Faces

*Pause music on let side bar before watching videos*  

Shirley Temple like Ringlets!
That is what Jace's hair is becoming more and more like everyday!
I KNOW this is all from daddy because I was lucky to have a few hairs on my head and the few I had were straight as a board. Look at this cuteness!!!


Baby Face + Ringlets = heart melting cuteness


Jace has been singing along with me recently on the ride home from school and I HAD to catch it on camera. Of course he has caught on to the camera and usually gets shy when its up.
He has been singing Baby Bumblebee with me, doing the hand movements and all but today all the songs we sang had very little effort put forth HA!

*please excuse my bad singing but I had to share his cute singing skills*


The best new thing Jace has been consistently doing.....giving KISSES!

Tonight I finally got Jace to really eat cauliflower. His face is priceless when I ask him "It's good huh?"
He eats another bite though. Then the best part is how he looks at me like he is asking "all done?" in a matter like "can I be excused now?"




Seriously Mom?

More?

Ok....Get off of me!!

I love this Baby boy!!!

Silly Faces!!

Practicing more silly faces

Tongue?

After Jace went to bed and we finally got to relax, Lil Bit jumped up on the recliner with JB. She was sitting up like a person and eating watermelon with him! It was hilarious looking!



No comments: