Monday, June 27, 2011

Enter a Playground for Your Mind

We took a trip to the Children's Museum of Houston on Saturday.

We met up with Lauren, Nick and Ryker!


We started off at the Tot Spot where children up to 3 years old can play and explore.
Its all soft and full of toys perfect for this age!



Last year Jace was barely able to walk this "bridge" - this year he has MASTERED it!

I SEE YOU!!


Driving Dada

Ryker's turn to drive the truck!


Who is that I see down there!??!
Oh that's DADA!!!

I don't build....I DESTROY!!!

Knock Knock.....who's there?

I'm not afraid to drive the pink car :)


The boys took a ride on the pulley seat......The dada's of course pulled them :)




Time to go grocery shopping!!






They 2 got to chase the lights


And then it was dancing time....


We ended the day at the Tot Spot one more time........Jace LOVED the trucks there!

These two were WORE out after 3 hours of nonstop playtime!

Jace enjoyed the museum WAY more than I had expected and it is something we will need to look at doing again soon! Great summer entertainment.......indoors and educational!

No comments: