Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Super Valentine's Day!

Potty training has been going well! Today Jace actually pooped in the potty! YAY!!!!! 
He was VERY freaked out about which was kind of funny but he did it!!! 
He still doesn't quite tell us when he needs to go all the time but he is getting there. 

I made Jace's Valentine shirt - I love it because it can be worn more than just on Valentine's Day! 


Such a sweet valentine! 

I saw some cute super hero valentines on Pinterest. 

This pregnancy seems to be flying by! 
Already 24 weeks! 


Jace said the other day "Bebe in der" and pointed to my belly. 
That took me by surprise! :) Maybe he kind of gets it?
Then he proceeded to sit on me and play with my belly LOL


Yesterday some family from Louisiana came to visit. 
It was great to see everyone! Some I had not seen since I was pregnant with Jace! 
They also brought some King Cake! YUM!!!!! 


Jace and Pawpaw playing while Sara watched. 

John John finally got to meet Baby Jace! :) 
They had a little dance off





Saying bye to John John and the rest of the family. 



No comments: