Wednesday, December 10, 2008

9 weeks........

Well there was not much to report this week.....I still feel yucky and the exhaustion is kicking in! Of course I probably won't know anything about exhaustion until the baby is actually here!
My parents have been in New Orleans since before Thanksgiving spending time with my Grandfather who is close to passing. They called asking what I wanted for Christmas. I really don't want anything. I just want them to be here for Christmas Eve - but I do know how important it is for my mom to be with her father when he is this critical. I thought about it for a while and thought what a great idea it would be if they could find more of the white fudge covered Oreo's in Louisiana! So, I called them and mentioned it.......they said they would look! Now - they have no clue at this time that they have a grandchild on the way!

I really hope they can make it back for Christmas Eve! Much rather see their faces than have to tell them over the phone!

It so odd how much bigger my belly looks from the front rather then from the side!

No comments: