Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas with the Bryan Side........Merry Christmas Surprise









Ok....this is a BAD picture but I was BAD and didn't' take a picture of the actual gift!! We put our 8 week ultrasound in this frame for him. It is a magnet frame and fit the picture PERFECT!

We met everyone for Christmas at Texas Roadhouse in College Station and then we went to the ice skating rink.


We didn't say anything at lunch. I wish we had so that I could have ordered JUST the cheese fries and gotten away with it. Since we didn't I ordered the chicken tenders and it was so gross! I just seem to have this aversion to chicken here recently. Would have much rather had cheese fries.


We went the ice skate rink and since Justin and I were leaving earlier than everyone else to bring some furniture to his mother we had an excuse as to why we didn't skate. Along with us as spectaors was Jsutin's Dad, Kristen (my sister in law) and Lincoln (my nephew). We gave Justin's dad his gift then. I was not expecting him to be as excited as he was since this would be his 6th grandchild! He was very excited!! Shortly after that we had to leave to get to his mothers house.


Next stop......Christmas Eve and the BIG surprise for my parents!!

No comments: