Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oh How I Hate This Hating Food....

Today's Dr appointment went awesome!! The doctor was hoping to see an 8 week baby on the ultrasound and not only did she see that but it was 3 days farther than that!!

Besides the GREAT appointment, I still have my queasiness if I don't eat on time. Thank God I have not gotten sick .....yet? I hope I don't!!! However, I seem to have started to hate food. The only thing that really seems to please me are french fries and oranges. I have had that alone for lunch already. I really can't wait to start liking food again - I was picky to begin with but man, this is just over the top picky!
I guess I should mention another food I wanted - White Fudge Covered Oreos!! They only come out around Christmas and I could not find them ANYWHERE! I was so desperate I called a near by Krogers to see if they had them. They did, but only 4 boxes, so they set one box aside for me up at customer service. How sad is that?? But they were YUMMY!!!

From this point on I will TRY to take weekly pictures of my belly to show the progression of the bump!

Until next week......here is Baby Bryan measuring 8weeks 4 days!!

No comments: