Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Our Christmas Presents to My Parents....Christmas Eve






















My parents gift was a frame that looked like this. We also put the 8 week ultrasound in it for them.

They came over for lunch and we cooked stew - YUM!! We also had a Sara Lee Cheesecake which was also DELICIOUS!!

We passed out gifts to each other and I was just waiting for them to open the frame......they did while I was in the middle of opening a gift from my Nanny....all I heard was "OOOHHH!!!"

My mom had been telling everyone in Louisiana that all she wanted for Christmas was a grandchild.....well she got one (on the way)!! My dad was very excited for us as well!!

We watched the movie "Horton Hears a Who" that they brought over and well all vegged out until dinner and we ate stew again for dinner. Shortly after that they decided it was time to get back home.

My mom called me after they got home and said my dad mentioned that next year they can't get away with a small Christmas like they have been. With Baby John coming and our little one they needed to get a BIG tree and put lights up. No more using my old college apartment 3 foot tree! He said they have to go big!! So sweet!
11 Week Belly - its growing......tiny by tiny...







No comments: