Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pretty Comfy...

This past week I started to walk in hopes that Jace starts to descend.......if it doesn't help move him down at least I will be in better shape for labor. Since Justin started running I walk when he runs so that I don't have to walk alone since we just walk/run around the neighborhood walk.

Jace must think its pretty comfy in there and hopefully the walking will make him change his mind :)

On Friday Justin washed the big dogs outside and put his wedding ring on the back of the car. Well later on we left the house to run a few errands and he realized he left the ring on the back of the car! :( So his wedding ring is lost - probably close to home but we can not seem to find it at all. We even walked down the path from our house all the way to 290 to see if we could spot it - no such luck. Even though we can get another ring it will never be that original ring.
As upsetting as this was, it is OK as it is only a material possession.

Justin sat in the glider we purchased 2 weeks ago and thouhgt it was SO uncomfortable.......so we called up Sears to see if we could return it. They actually allowed us to return it without the box and all. On 4th of July there was a sale at Rooms To Go and we got a recliner instead. I thought we would not have enough room for a recliner but it fit perfect. It is not one of those oversized fluffy recliners but small and just right for what we need it for.

It sleeps great too - I took a great nap in it Saturday after we got it.

It's pretty comfy :)


I went to my 39 week appointment and still NO progress! As a matter of fact the pain I have been feeling is from Jace's head descending down in the wrong spot. I am sure he will figure out the way to come out but right now he is tilted to far to the front of me. He is basically trying to descend down on my bladder rather than where he should be.
His heartrate was 140 bpm which is great and healthy!
I will continue to walk in hopes that Jace shifts his head to where it needs to be and he comes soon! Justin is getting anxious! hehehehe.....

My belly is growing but not drastically.....and I guess it has not dropped yet!

Time to research other natural inducing methods.....LOL


No comments: