Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Change in Plans....

We got a chance to see the pictures from the session we had with Joanne. These were taken to help promote her studio. As long as Jace comes before she leaves for a vacation she will do a birthing session and then will put that with the newborn pictures for advertisement.
Here are just a few pictures we really liked.


Over the weekend we cleaned the house to the core! Well I should say that Justin cleaned the house to the core. He really worked his butt off and I have to say that I am blessed! He is the best husband and is going to be an amazing father!
While he worked on cleaning the house I finished up Jace's room. Since we had so many more clothes given to us I had to rearrange the dresser and closet. It was great to get his room set up and ready to go.
Here are the pictures of Jace's room complete!





After nearly 5 months I completed Jace's baby blanket I crocheted.
Normally the blankets I crochet are pretty big but thanks to the advice from Latisha I downsized this one so that it was perfect for a small baby.
She mentioned after getting a few blankets for Oren that it was easier to use the smaller blankets. The larger ones will of course come in handy and will last longer.
My purpose of making this blanket was more for bringing him home with.
There has been a change in plans.....
I was really struggling with the thought of inducing on July 9th and after researching Justin and I decided to cancel the induction. I really feel more at peace with this decision and I know it is for the best. After discussing this with the doctor she agreed and reminded me that she would not allow me to go a week past my due date. If we go past the due date we will have to plan an induction and then it would be OK with me. At 41 weeks there is an actual medical reason to induce since the placenta can only support a pregnancy for that long. So Jace will for sure be here by July 22nd - that's the cut off date Dr. Cole is giving us and Jace :)
We of course would like to meet this little man before that date!
The appointment yesterday went great but Jace seems to not want to budge!
His heart rate was 134 and my belly is measuring right on track with 38 weeks. I have no dilation and no effacement. This really doesn't mean anything since that can change so fast and I go into labor but having SOME progress is still something I would like to hear about.

Here are the 38 week belly pictures!
At this point in the pregnancy I am starting to lose weight but he is still growing!


No comments: