Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Full Term.....

I am VERY brave posting this but here are my LOVELY new feet I get to lug around for the next few weeks!

This started last weekend but then it was not constant.
I have reached the point where my feet are ALWAYS like this and I just have to deal with it.
It is so unattractive but also only temporary!

It has gotten to the point where I have to put my tennis shoes on a while before I leave so that I have time for them to "settle" into the shoes and I can lace them up. I am trying to avoid flip flops right now since the band on them starts to get uncomfortable and I get a but embarrassed by these things.

I may be very swollen BUT my blood pressure is perfect and the doctor is not concerned at all.
With that I am not worried by the swelling and know it is all worth it in the end!

Now that the patio has had a chance to finish processing the stain Justin took a quick snapshot of it on his phone. I think the patio turned out great.

*Don't mind the dirt on the floor of the patio - we do have big dogs that have dirty paws* :)

Justin hung up the star quilt clips for Jace's room. Since you can't really use the blankets that come with the bedding as actual blankets yet, I figured I may as well use it to decorate! :)


Saturday we had our laminate floors put in. Since the TV was going to be unplugged and the furniture all moved I figured I would get out of the way completely. So, I went and visited my parents and spent most of the day with them.

The floors were actually installed very quickly. I think Justin texted me saying they were done around 1 pm and they had started at 9 am. In that time they installed and cleaned up after themselves.



I absolutely LOVE the new floors!!!


While I was visiting my parents, my mom and I went to Babies R Us so I could return some items and buy the swing we needed for Jace.
We also went to a few other stores and then ate some Chick-fil-a....YUM! I think I could eat that EVERYDAY! I love it!

After shopping we went back home and hung out with my dad for a bit. I ended up heading home after a while since I knew Justin and I needed to make a trip to Wal-Mart and Home Depot. I was already wore out and my feet were SUPER swollen but I really wanted to go pick up my glider we ordered and get groceries we needed.



Sunday was Father's Day and I got Justin a sweet card. I can't wait to see Justin's father side to come out! It already has with the way he has been trying to really help me out and get ready for Jace's arrival.
To all the fathers - especially mine -
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
We went to church then took all 3 dogs to get their rabies shots and get a refill for their heartworm prevention. Now they are protected for rabies for 3 years and the heartworm meds are set for the next 6 months!

The glider we ordered from Wal-Mart was the wrong one! I had not paid attention and ordered a glider that did not come with an ottoman. That was not going to work so we brought it back to the store after we took the dogs to the vet.
I searched online for another glider that would be nice and I found a good deal at Sears AND the glider was in stock. We ordered it and they said we could pick it up Monday!
We went and picked up the glider on Monday and when we got home I put it together. It was a very easy glider to assemble. It doesn't take up as much room in the living room as expected and its decently comfortable.
I have been sitting in it every night to really break it in since I will be in the chair quite a bit when Jace gets here!

Had a doctor appointment on Tuesday. Jace's heartbeat was 148 and he was not as testy with the doppler this time like he was last week.

The doctor measured my belly and it is measuring right on track for 37 weeks but we know from the ultrasound Jace is bigger than that! She discussed inducing at least by my due date if not earlier. I want to avoid a c-section and if I go to my due date or past, we may have a 9 pounder on our hands. She also went over the ultrasound and he is still measuring big - in the 75th percentile.
With this information Justin and I decided to induce and we asked the doctor to schedule his delivery to be on July 8th. That would make Jace's birthday 07-08-09!
Unfortunately, the doctors office called today and said the hospital had no rooms available that day for inductions. I can't believe the hospital is already booked up....LOL

So it looks like we will be meeting Mr. Jace Wayne Bryan on
July 9th, 2009
unless he decides to come on his own before that.


37 weeks is the mark where you are considered full term and I have finally reached that! I still have not really dropped and Jace must really like it in there - no dilation or anything!I have started have a few contractions in the evenings that are pretty tough at times. I predict that if Jace was to come on his own that it would be at night!






1 comment:

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

Wow...your almost there girl! I know you must be getting super excited and probably a little nervous!

Tell yous hubs the deck looks great!