Monday, February 28, 2011

New Beginnings

There have been many new beginnings lately. We have begun to build our barn and beginning to learn more and more that comes with that process. It is very interesting and full of hard work. JB has done SO well and he has great friends that are incredible with helping.
I had the chance to help out this past weekend. I helped him put up boards for the ceiling and then also lay pipe for the water line. Jace was getting sleepy while we were putting the pipe in for the water. So I strapped him on my back in my new Beco and he was out like a light! :) I NEVER imagined he would actually sleep in the Beco - much less for about an hour! I am TOTALLY sold on babywearing - its almost magical!



The biggest new beginning for me has been a new position at Mustang. I was working on the BP Thunder Horse project as the project secretary. I was told about an opportunity on Valentine's day to join Mustang's IT group. By the end of that week I was told they wanted me, they had someone to replace my spot on Thunder Horse and Monday I was training her. WOW! That was fast! I have to give all the credit to God. I asked for prayer about this on Valentine's day and boy were those prayers answered.....and answered QUICKLY! :) I started my new position today and so far they are easing me into it. There is a lot to learn but I am confident I will pick it all up. The other admin assistant I work with is great and has really helped me feel comfortable adapting. I hope the IT group becomes a family as much as the Thunder Horse group did and always will be.



No comments: