Monday, August 22, 2011

Cupcake Cuteness Overload

 I can FINALLY unveil my Onesie/Washcloth Cupcakes! :)

I made these for JB's cousin who is having a sweet little girl!

I made these with Gerber Onesies, full sized washcloths
and one CUTE dress with bloomers I could NOT pass up!

Since these cupcakes were HUGE I could not use regular cupcake liners.
After discussing with my friend who loves crafts too she mentioned coffee filters!!
OF COURSE!!! Thats PERFECT!!

Before really decorating them

Daisy for the top of the cupcakes

One finshed cupcake

I put a tag inside explaining what they were made of


I LOVE My Silhouette!
The box was not extravagantly decorated but it was WAY better than the plain boring white box.
From what I understand the recipient LOVED it.
That makes all the time,effort and thought into gifts like this worth it!
I just wish I could have given her this gift in person! 


And now one to our cupcake......


So remember last post about Jace's sunglasses and how I can't get him to wear them or hats...?

Well he proved us wrong at the Children's Museum. They had a play hats and other dress up things there.

We put this hat on him and he kept it on - for like 10+ mins!
He kept looking in the mirror smiling.......go and play....come back look in the mirror and grin.....
IT. WAS. HILARIOUS.

Of all hats it was the most ridiculous hat ever! LOL


Here is some more cuteness for your viewing pleasure :)




I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT SMILE!!!!

Jace says touchdown pretty clearly now - we have been working on it....

and I asked who number one was......I am pretty sure he said Momma at the end of this clip :)

JB's best friend, Cade, came over Sunday after we got home from church. He came bearing gifts for Jace.
He got him a Woody doll! I think Jace LOVES it!





No comments: