Thursday, January 19, 2012

June Bug is a ......

......Beautiful Baby!
We went back and forth on wanting to find out what we were having but decided not to.
We enjoy the suspense, it will give me incentive to push when that time gets here and I can't wait to hear Justin announce what the baby it when its born!!! :)
We had our 20 week anatomy scan today and everything looks great!
With all the measurements the baby is measuring 6 days sooner than my estimated due date (June 5th). No surprise considering part of the measurements are from the head. We all know that Justin AND Jace have huge heads ;)
June Bug was head down and so CUTE! Kept its hands by the face a lot until the tech giggled my belly LOL
Here are some pics from the ultrasound today:

Waving HI!


Cutest profile ever ;)


Crossed legs - the baby is much more modest than Jace was!


BABY FEET!

Alien face

Since she had a somewhat difficult time getting a face shot she switched over to 3D

Does that not look SO much like Jace did as a baby??

And this week's belly shot! 20 Weeks......wow!
Half way through - where did the time go!?



So now to play catch up.
I have been crafting and making things for my BFF, Patti's, 40th birthday and my other BFF, Ashlee's, baby shower! I am finally done with most all of that so I can finally hope on here and blog.

A couple weeks ago I had girls night with Patti and Lisa (before Patti's birthday) and JB had daddy duty.
So, I know how quick Jace can wreck his room and over time it can just go down hill even farther.......so when I got home from girls night - this is what I saw:

Jace was proud! LOL

That girls night out for me turned into all weekend daddy duty for JB. I came down with a tummy bug and boy was that rough! Its one thing to have a tummy bug but to be pregnant on top of that? YUCK!
Also, Jace started with a nasty snotty nose that quickly turned into a sinus infection and bronchiolitis.
A trip to the pedi had us worried quick. He sounded wheezy and they said if a breathing treatment didn't help we would have to get a chest x-ray done. Thankfully the breathing treatment made the wheezing sound looser so it was working as it should. They prescribed an antibiotic and breathing treatments.
Both medications together were almost $400! We were given coupons for this making our cost $25 for both! What a blessing!
However when I got to Walgreens they told me the coupon system was down. Well being an emotional hormonal person I got all teary eyed. LOL I still can't believe how emotional I got over all this. Eventually it was all transerred to CVS and we didn't get the breathing treatment meds since that coupon was expired.
Since I had to wait to get in touch with the pedi the next day to get a generic we did a stream room treatment

He is so silly! :)

He did great when we got the breathing treatment meds......he wore his mask and all!


Thursday night was the party for Patti's 40th! Lisa and I put together a little Chanel themed party.
Lisa etched some martini glasses with the Chanel C's but we didn't get a picture of that.
Happy 40th Birthday Patti!






We bought Jace his first baseball hat. We were not sure he would like it.....
he not only likes it but he LOVES it!



This past weekend we went to a birthday party for Kaden and Parker.
Kaden turned 3 and Parker turned 1.
It was Pirates and Fairy themed....the party was CUTE! I didn't get many pictures of the party but it was done well. Jace had so much fun with all the kids there.
Since was ina  crafting mood I made a few cards to go on thier gifts :)



Jace playing on the tractor at the party



Sunday we went over to Kendra and Kelly's to watch the Texans game.
Jace was ready to cheer the team on!


Jace's bedtime routine is PJs, book then prayer. He knows when we get to prayer its time for bed and has started to be so upset about this. We caught a funny clip of this on JB's phone:




I hope to post again after the shower to share my crafts from that! :)  

No comments: