Friday, December 2, 2011

First Post Op Appointment

On Thursday we went to Jace's neurosurgeon's post op appointment.

 
We went in and he said the incision looks GREAT!
He trimmed off a few places that Jace picked at and the sutures were poking out.
The sutures are dissolvable so we didn't have to cut them out but they will take a bit longer to come out or dissolve on their own.
We go back in 4 weeks for another follow up.

One of my favorite changes I have noticed is Jace is really playing with his toys all the time!
I caught him fixing his house with his play drill :)


He also realized that his toys were in his box and he could get them out and play with them when he wants!


Jace's hair is growing back SO quick! Its only been 11 days!



Sweet baby boy holding mommy's hand

Jace's new "cheese" face

Look how great the incision looks!

HAPPY BOY!

1 comment:

Andrea deCento said...

Holly - I LOVE the new cheese look! Oh, I am SO excited for all of you - Praise God!!