Friday, December 9, 2011

That Heartbeat Melts My Heart!


I had a check up appointment for June Bug on Wednesday. We are going to see my usual OB right now.
I had been looking into using a birth center but JB (and even I have my doubts) is uncomfortable not birthing in a hospital. I found a practice that has OBs and midwives together that deliver at a hospital. Its in the med center and we are going to check them out next week.

So for now we are seeing the OB that delivered Jace. I like her a lot but the hospital is not the best for delivering the way I want to deliver - with little or no intervention. I want to have intermittent fetal monitoring and be able to move around. The chance that we don't like the midwives I will stay with our current OB and labor at home as much as I can - hopefully with a doula/montrice.

This appointment was pretty routine. We listened to June Bug's heart pounding away at 146 bpm.
I LOVE that sound! :) It melts my heart!

She felt on my tummy and we were out the door.
We go back - if we don't transfer to the midwives - in January.
After meeting the midwives I will post about that.....Hope we like them!


14 Week Belly




No comments: