Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Making Room....

Justin and I have been wanting to get Jace into the full size bed we have in the guest room. 
The guest room will become the baby room and Jace's crib will be back to being a real crib.

Jace got sheets from his Aunt Mitty and Uncle Zane for Christmas. All we were missing was a comforter set.
We found a set that matching his room pretty well yesterday.
Today Justin started to move the beds and we have Jace's big bed all set up.

It makes me sad thinking about how much he is growing up!



The bed makes my baby boy look like a big boy but he is so tiny compared to that bed! LOL
It also makes the room look SO small!
*there is a toddler rail - its just folded down in this pic ;)

The crib has been reassembled, moved into the guest/play room and ready to be decked out in the new bedding. I am still having a hard time finding fabric that I like. I think its because I am getting swatches and maybe not able to see the big picture..... I don't know?

Because of this I am getting more and more tempted to just find out what we are having. There are so many options for girl or boy but the neutral look can be difficult when you are making your own bedding.

I had almost forgotten about Jace's baby boots! Those were technically his "first" pair of boots. These were from his Aunt Kiki and Uncle Nathan.
Look how tiny they are compared to his boots now!
If you would have asked me 2 years ago if Jace would be wearing those boots I would have said no way!!
Boy would I have been wrong!


Jace's new lounging spot to watch TV seems to be on his trike!
He props his legs up on the handle bars and lounges.
He figured thats the best seat to watch some college football!
What a boy!


No comments: