Monday, December 19, 2011

Our Little Elf

We have our very own little elf - Isn't he cute?!!?


Saturday my parents came over to celebrate Christmas with us.
I made some yummy easy to make Chicken n Dumplings with the crock pot (I love that machine!)
I also made 3 dozen cake mix snickerdoodle cookies.
By the end of the night there were only 6 cookies left :)
They must have been very good!

That evening we had our company Christmas Party. Last year was the first time we went to the party and enjoyed it a lot. The party is a formal event but its beautiful. The food is great and the music is even better!
Here are a few pictures we took.....as you can tell from a few that it was late in the evening and after a few drinks for JB...he was getting silly!



Starting to be silly......

Wildness....... LOL

Ryan, Becca, Buddy, Hannah, JB and me


I started back to work today. It was really hard to not be at home all day with my baby boy like I had been. 
 Its all daddy duty now for the next 2 weeks. Jace will return to daycare on January 3rd. He will also pick up again on his therapy. I am excited about this since I know he will be able to pick up much more.

This morning as I was getting ready for work I received an email that one of our IT guys passed this weekend. It was a very somber day. Please keep his wife and kids in your prayers! 

 I am entering my 4th month of pregnancy.....where is the time going?!!?! The belly is growing but now near as fast as I was expecting at this point.......thank goodness! LOL




No comments: