Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter "Ted"

We spent the weekend in Lexington for Easter. The weather was perfect and it was pretty relaxing!

Jace has mastered drinking milk from the bowl after he finished his cereal :) 


After breakfast it was time to help daddy cut the grass. 


JB has kept the land looking GREAT! 

Friday and Saturday evening we had dinner with Papa and other guests.
Jace was fixing Papa's chair with his new John Deere tools :)  

Jace and Justin flew a kite on Saturday when the wind was pretty steady for the kite. 




I knew what the Easter Bunny was bringing Jace for months now! 
He LOVES "Ted" (Mr. Potato Head)! He runs the name together and we get Ted LOL 
Actually as of today he has gotten better about trying to pronounce the name correctly. 
Ted is just easier sometimes and well....its cute! 
A basket built for a boy! 

Cheese!! 

Excited when he realized "Ted" was in the basket!


So excited to have his own "Ted"! 

Easter Egg Hunting Time!! 



 


After the egg hunt we went to take some family/maternity/Easter/Spring pictures. We used the same photographers that did our Christmas pictures, they are incredible! 
http://www.brighammayfield.com/

After the pictures we headed back to Houston. We put Jace down for a nap when we got home but Jace hardly slept. He must have been too excited about "Ted" and "Esssss" (Eggs). 
When he was up we had another egg hunt in our backyard then we went to the evening church service where he got to hunt MORE "Esssss" LOL 

Since Easter Jace has been ALL about his "Ted"! 
I probably get more excited about little stuff than a typical parent would. 
I am so excited when I see him hit more developmental milestones. just because I know how bad it COULD have been had we not gotten control of the seizures. 
Tonight he wanted me to come play "Ted" with him in his room...BEGGING me! 
So I went in there and while playing if he has trouble getting an arm off Ted he would hand it to me and ask "Hep?" (Help). I would fix it, hand it back to him and he would tell me "Tank Jew" (Thank you)
Hearing this melts my heart! :) 
He has been a little clingy this week but he has been sick. We were home yesterday with a fever. He pretty much got what he wanted - all the Buzz movie and Ted his little heart desired! 



After my post last week about the contractions I did end up going into L&D. I had been having contractions on Wednesday for hours almost every 20 mins. I never had this with Jace so I was concerned. I called my OB and they told me to come in to get monitored. The contractions had slowed down around 2 pm but they were still happening. When I went in I only had one contraction that hour. So, I was sent home and told to drink water and lay down for an hour when these occur. I can drink water easily but laying down for an hour isn't something I can just do at work. Leaving work to lay down at home isn't really optional either. It would take 2 hours out of my day if I drove30 mins home, lay down for an hour and then 30 mins back to work. 
So for now, I am keeping an eye on this and taking it easy where I can. 

So here my 32 week belly! Its growing quite a bit! 


I caught June Bug dancing in the belly tonight :) 






No comments: