Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Post Op EEG and MRI

Tomorrow is Jace's post op EEG and MRI. We have to check in at 6:30 am and the EEG will be at 7 am. 
Right after that we will be brought into the MRI to get sedated. 
We will get to see the MRI on May 3rd with the neurosurgeon and the EEG results we will get May 11th. 
Please continue to pray that we get results that are astonishing and can only point to the work of our God's hands! I know the results will come back perfect and we have been praying to God in thanksgiving for this! 

Jace's language has been improving and impressing us big time. 
Its exciting to see all the new things he has picked up and to see him bloom! 

He tells us his name now! :)

Daddy has been taking Jace to ride bikes in the afternoons after work. 
He has done pretty well pedaling (while we push) his bike. 
He isn't quite strong enough and his legs aren't quite long enough yet to pedal by himself but he does great!


I took Jace to the park the other day and he had a BLAST! 
We were there for 2 hours.....I was exhausted afterwards but it was worth it! 







That evening Jace was playing with his puzzle and surprised me by actually doing it!! 
We are proud! :)

Jace loves to watch me cook. He pulls a chair up next to the stove and we cook! 
I was making spaghetti the other day and had all the spices setting out. He thought he would help by stacking all the spices up. Now....if I can get him to either alphabetize them or put them in order that I add them to the sauce. 


We are down to 6 weeks until June Bug's estimated debut date. 
This baby is way feistier than Jace was! 
Jace is a pretty laid back person (like me) but I think one is going to be JB all over! ;) 




No comments: