Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Flutter Away

My tooth has healed up nicely and I am no longer in pain from it. Since there is still a bit of a hole where the tooth was I have issues at times with food getting stuck. Just a little water swishing and its fixed. I am going to baby my teeth for the rest of my life now - I hate going to the dentist!

Enough with that boring stuff - I FELT FLUTTERS!! They are not consistent or frequent - but they are not suppose to be right now. It soo weird how I felt them one day (was not sure that day it was actually that) then again 3 days later! After that I knew that is what I was feeling! It is the neatest feeling EVER! Nothing you can REALLY explain - I mean I can try to but its just not the same as actually feeling it. I can't wait for the full on kicks, rolls and elbow jabs! Bring them on!! Heheheh......I may regret saying that later!

Here are my 17 week belly pictures ..........a little bit bigger than last week. I added a clothed belly picture as well. Shows the bump a bit different - either way I can't hide it! I keep thinking my front on pictures are going to start getting more difficult to take when I start getting way bigger - I may have to use the timer for that picture as well - arms length away from the camera may not be far enough.























No comments: