Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Welcome "Big Red" to the Family.....





I am talking about the new truck - not my new emerging belly!!

"Big Red" has been added to our family........this is our new farm truck/future project for Justin. We are in the process of selling our newer truck to get an SUV but in the Bryan family it’s impossible to NOT have a truck. So we went to get an old truck - but a fun one as well. This will one day be the project that Daddy's boy - or girl - can help him out with!

Update on some old news - our roof needed to be replaced after Hurricane Ike - well we FINALLY had that done!! Insurance agencies are quick to take your premiums but SO slow to pay you for damages!

In light of "Big Red's" debut here I am in a big red costume - j/k - I am getting to where I feel big and as you can see in the pictures I am FAR from my normal tummy/body .




Wow that baby is GROWING!! I LOVE it! I feel more and more pregnant everyday!
I have been feeling the flutters more and more this week. They are still not consistent but I get little "love taps" here and there! Mommy loves you too baby! I can't wait for Daddy to feel you!
We will know what we are having in 10 days!!! So incredibly excited!!





No comments: