Wednesday, March 4, 2009

21 Weeks down.......

We have decided on the name

JACE WAYNE BRYAN

Daddy was able to feel Jace move for the first time Monday night - he felt one little kick. Last night he felt Jace REALLY get to moving! It's so incredible to be able to share that feeling with Justin! I was almost in tears when he was feeling him move! I get all giggly when he feels my belly - each time the baby moves I can't help but giggle and get giddy...

What can I say? It melts my heart!

Since I have posted about the busy busy past week already I am going to simply add pictures.......

HEY LOOK I STILL HAVE HIP LINES.....FOR NOW




Wow that flash really makes this shirt show its quality :)

What do you expect for maternity wear?

1 comment:

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

How exciting! Isn't it the best feeling ever? My favorite part of pregnancy was feeling her moving!