Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Maternity Hospital Tour and Working on the Nursery More!

As I mentioned last post, the border came in! Here is the picture I said I would take of it. It looks so much better in person than it does online - in my opinion!

Above the border are the two paint swatches I got from Lowe's. We chose the middle colors on both swatches. The darker blue really matches well with the stripes that are on the "little league" square of the border, you can't see it on the picture but there are tiny stripes on it.

The dark blue we chose is called Belle Grove Victory Blue.
The lighter blue is called Schoolboy Blue.

We will be painting the top half in the lighter blue and then the lower half in the darker blue, with the border in the middle.
Justin just finished taping the room and was checking out the paint colors on the wall.

We were not sure if we needed to prime the walls - and sure enough that yellow was showing through more than I wanted so we decided to prime.


Thanks to Nick and Lauren - we were able to use their abundance of primer for our walls. They even came over Sunday and Nick helped Justin prime the room!

Thanks guys!!


We went on our Maternity Tour at the hospital on Thursday evening. I am glad we chose that hospital! It's beautiful and seems VERY clean! We all learned a trick - to ask for room 311. It is the largest post-partum room available, a corner room of course. Who wouldn't want a bigger room? As long as it is not taken I WILL be in that room! *GRIN* So the greatest part is that there are only private rooms in this hospital - since that is all they offer then insurance will cover the private room. YEAH!

Justin and I started riding our bikes on Monday, and then again on Tuesday (loving this time change). Since it has been awhile - before day light savings in the fall - I had forgotten how much my butt bones would hurt from that seat! OUCH! I know eventually I will eventually be able to stand it but wow - Tuesday was rough. I am thinking we may need to invest in seat cushions or something - the weight gain from pregnancy won't make it easier on me. I actually was surprised that my balance was not off - I felt a tiny bit off but not nearly like I was expecting.

My favorite part of exercising is the deep sleep I get at nights because of it!

Not even my bladder is waking me up on those nights!



No comments: