Friday, March 6, 2009

A Change in Plans....

Well we decided to not do the accent wall - I was worried the room would be too plain. Then Justin thought maybe we could do stripes - but then I worried that would be too busy! SO we just decided to simply buy the border that matches the bedding and put that in the middle of the wall. We will paint the bottom half of the walls darker blue, and the top half light blue!

We just ordered the border today and it should be here by Tuesday!!! Glad Justin found this place to order it - other places were saying it would take 6-8 weeks to get the border shipped!! That's just outrageous!

I have my appointment that was originally scheduled on Feb. 26th, this week on Wednesday! I will update with a post after that appointment.

I am curious how this will work since I am 2 weeks late for my appointment. I wonder if they will want to see me in two weeks then 4 weeks from that date to get back on track or if they will just ask me to come in again in 4 weeks and not worry about getting back on track. Guess I will have to wait and ask the doctor. OH - and I wonder if I get anymore ultrasounds - I LOVE seeing Jace in there! It's just amazing to me!!

No comments: