Thursday, March 5, 2009

I forgot to add.......

Last Friday when I was in New Orleans, I had my first FULL FORCE kick from baby Jace!! Actually I had two of them.

It was right after breakfast and I was sitting there talking to my family waiting for when I had to leave for the airport and WHAM! I was kicked so hard. I literally jumped out of my skin! I made an "Oh!" sound then felt embarrassed for jumping like that mid-sentence that I almost went into tears. The verge of tears were more from the excitement - but part of it was the embarrassment and also being frightened.

I really hope that I can get use to the full on kicks that are like that - otherwise I won't be able to concentrate on anything and I will start sounding funny always saying "OH!" It almost felt like when you hit your funny bone - just it was in my tummy! I guess maybe he hit a nerve?

Either way - I REALLY do enjoy feeling Jace move around in there! It's not only amazing but its reassurance that everything is just right in there for him!

After those 2 HARD kicks I knew it would be no time before Justin could feel him - and sure enough I was right!

No comments: