Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Stranger Finally Noticed!

I had to make a quick trip to the mall to get my makeup I was running out of and while I was there one of the associates asked "So when is that baby coming?"

I was so excited that a stranger actually noticed I was pregnant without me having to BUY baby stuff to validate what they may have thought.




These are the letters we bought for the nursery - We are going to either paint them or use some sort of scrapbooking paper on them to match the room! I will of course post a picture of what they look like AFTER as well!!


Saturday I was craving a slushie SO BAD!! Since we were in Lexington I had to depend on either the snow cone stand being open or one of the gas stations having an icee machine. Unfortunately, neither worked out for me. I had to make do with a fountain drink and crushed ice. It helped my craving but was NOTHING like a slushie!


I hope that Jace gets my bass fishing skills!! All of the family went out to the land Saturday and we fished and had lunch. Well, Justin was casting for about 30 minutes and almost caught a fish multiple times, but no success. He asked me if I wanted to cast a few times so I did. With my first cast I caught a fish!!!! He was pretty big too - as far as the size that was in the tank anyway.


We met with a lady from work on Monday who was looking for pregnant models for her part time photography studio she has. She is willing to give a deeply discounted rate for maternity and newborn pictures - but she is looking for one person to do a birthing session for FREE!! These pictures would not be of the actual birth but a few of Justin and I while I am in labor then pictures of us and Jace RIGHT after he is born. These are the moments you can REALLY capture raw emotions!

To have the chance to have this done for us free would be a blessing! I am not sure if she has decided we get that session free but we did let her know we were very interested!

At the moment we have tentatively schedule the maternity pictures for May 16th. Depending on when Jace arrives, she may or may not be able to do our newborn pictures.

Jace is due on July 15th but she leaves to go to Ireland on July 18th! I have a feeling he may come earlier than July 15th! We will see!

Here are my 24 week belly pictures!!

24 weeks is a BIG milestone - if Jace had to be born for SOME crazy reason he has better chances of living after 24 weeks than before. They call this milestone a viability date!!

Now of course we must cheer for him to stay in there and baking for AT LEAST another14 -15 weeks!!








No comments: