Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Garner State Park and Nesting...

I started to clean the clothes today that were given to us so far.
When I threw it all in a basket I was surprised to see how much clothing we have for this little guy - and he isn't even here yet!!!
This is great because I know he will need more than one outfit a day and he will outgrow stuff pretty quickly!! I am glad I started on this so that I can organize the dressers and closet with all these clothes!


I can finally see and feel Jace's hiccups from the outside! He seems to get them 2-3 times a day! And normally after I eat something spicy - I hope he enjoys spicy foods because that is what I have been wanting and he has been getting! :)


This past weekend we went to Garner State Park with Justin's friend from high school and his fiance. When we arrived it was HOT!!! It was 105 degrees - thankfully it cooled off over night.



I had never been to Garner but Justin went there all the time growing up. It was fun to see where he spent some of his time when he was younger. I also had never floated a river and because the Frio River was so low I still didn't get to.


We were able to float part of the river that was right by our campsite. It wasa small area but it had quite a current to it - it was a BLAST!

It was nice to relax in the cool water but the best part was seeing our little dog, Lil Bit, go crazy in the water! We put her in the shallow 3-4 inches of water to walk around and get cool. She tested her footing and at one point Justin called her to him (he was in the deeper 4 foot of water) and she ran to him falling into the deeper water. After that she swam back and started to haul but around in circles on the rocks in the shallow water! It was HILARIOUS!!!!


I actually enjoyed the whole camping trip more than I expected! I was not uncomfortable too much and I was actually able to sleep - even in the heat!


I didn't get any pictures from Garner State Park because I forgot my camera! I was so upset but I have memories and we have plans to go back there FOR SURE! Its beautiful there!

Sunday when we got back home I had an urge to clean - so I scrubbed down my bathroom BIG TIME! I am guessing that was a slight touch of nesting. I keep thinking I have 9 weeks left and 7 rooms left to hit hard and clean! I think I can do it!


This coming weekend are Maternity Pictures!! We also get to go see Baby Keely - she was born on Friday the 8th! I bet she is GORGEOUS!!! I can't wait!



Here is my belly at 31 weeks!!



Jace has less and less space to move but he still keeps it going and fortunately its during the day!!







No comments: