Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Maternity Pictures....

We had out maternity pictures taken this past weekend by Lauren - Like a Bird Photography.
She was a BLAST to do pictures with and really brought out our playful fun side in front of the camera! I can't wait to do more pictures with her for newborn through one year and then on!
She has found a loyal customer for sure!
Thank you Lauren!! :)


OK so I wish I could post them ALL on here but that would be a HUGE POST!!!
So if you do not have Facebook or MySpace, and want to see them all you can go to Lauren's blog:
She took over 900 pictures - of course she could not edit ALL of those but she did do almost 50!!
I can't wait to see if there are other great pictures she took on the CD she is sending us.







Today is our breastfeeding class at the hospital - I hope to gain some knowledge there that I do not have now. I am sure I will - just hope its not a class of them trying to persuade you to breastfeed. I don't need that, I am set on trying with all my determination to breastfeed!


I went shopping for the hostess gifts and really found cute stuff - next week AFTER the shower I will share with you what I got the hostesses for gifts. I made a gift box myself for them! I hope they like it! I know they deserve it for planning this shower for me! Shower planning is HARD work!

This coming weekend is the baby shower for Lexington! I am excited but also anxious about it - I don't like to be the center of attention and that's what showers are all about. Showering YOU!
It will be fun and I will survive!


Here are my 32 week belly pictures - I am growing BIG time......the size seems to change as he changes positions though - so some days I feel larger than others.








No comments: