Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lexington Baby Shower

Our Lexington Baby Shower was today!
It was fun and so nicely done!
I have to thank Staci, Cathy, and Kristen on making my shower as nice as they did!

Here is the entrance table where everyone that came in signed a little shirt that had Jace's name on it and they put some "mommy" advice on a card.

Staci still has the advice cards - she said she is not finished with them yet - wonder what she is doing with them.....she is creative!


Isn't this shirt just TOO CUTE?!?!?!?


Food time - there was a lot of food but it was YUMMY!!!


The cute baby cake that Staci made! I tell you - she is creative!
I LOVED how he had little individual toes! Precious!



More of Staci's creativity - she made a UT diaper cake!

I have not busted it open yet but I think she said there are washcloths in the middle?

I forgot :( but I will know soon enough - those are newborn diapers and will be used!

I love the UT Mr. Potato Head - Jace has no choice but to be a Longhorn!






Here are all the gifts we got! It was awesome to get stuff we really need for this little man! I can't wait to set it all up in his nursery!

It is hard to see but there is a homemade UT blanket and football hooded towel with the gifts up there. Cathy - who is a BIG Aggie fan - sacrificed and made Jace those two gifts!
THANK YOU CATHY!

I know how painful it was to even THINK about buying that material!


The CUTEST John Deere Camo boots from Aunt KiKi, Nathan, Grant and Lincoln - I can't wait to see Jace in them!


Yeah I was not working well with the camera.....LOL




Socializing time.......








The Hostess gift I mentioned in my last post.......it was a compilation of Bath and Body Works goodies!

It included a scented candle, pillow/linen spray, lavender massage oil, bubble bath and SUPER soft lounge socks!

I know how planning a shower can be - so I felt the hostesses should be given the tools to relax afterwards!



No comments: