Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mr. Cranky Pants

Yesterday Jace finished off the day with 8 episodes! Not an improvement at all. The neuro team was aware of this and we are hoping to see an improvement with this last increase of Banzel. Right now JB and I have little faith in this drug. So far this morning he has had 2 episodes and a few times he had some staring spells - we are not sure yet if those are seizures or not.

We broke the rules a bit last night - Jace hadnt really be outside all week. We strolled around the hospital and decided to go check out Memorial Hermann Park across the street! JB went and ran over there earlier tin the morning and said was beautiful!

Jace checking out the ducks!

They really increased the Banzel last night and it made my sweet Jace turn into Mr. Cranky Pants! He was babbling something and I honestly think we could interpret it they would not have been nice words at all!
He continued to be cranky this morning so we went for a little walk around the hospital and when we finished that he went down for a nap (only reason I am updating right now).

We are waiting for my mom to get up here. JB and her are switching off again so JB can go to work this week. When she gets here JB and I am going to eat lunch and watch the game at Buffalo Wild Wings. We need to get out and it will be nice to spend some time with my sweets before I don't see him all week.

I must go check on my laundry - Thank God they have washing machines for the parent's clothes up here. Otherwise I am sure us parent's wouldn't be so welcome! LOL

No comments: