Tuesday, April 7, 2009

99 Days and Counting.....

I had to hop on and post that I am down to only 99 days left!!! WOW!!!! Time really is flying by and I just KNOW that these last days will go so fast that I will be dizzy!!

I also had forgotten to add that the photographer we spoke with about maternity and newborn pictures has chosen us for the free birthing session she was giving one pregnant model!! AWESOME! This is not a regular practice yet - however I have looked and researched and more photographers are doing this. I think it's awesome! Its hard to really capture all the emotions in an event like this when dad or some other family member is left to take the pictures but is so wrapped up in all the happenings. It's a blessing to have this offered to us for FREE!! On top of that - I know we are helping her jump start her photography studio and plans.

I will post again tomorrow with my weekly wrap up and belly picture!

No comments: