Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Poor Instructions...






On Saturday we went bass fishing in Lexington. It was so nice to get away from the city and really soak in the tranquility of the country. I really needed this after the rough week I was having – it must have been a combination of work and hormones. We went out to fish around 9:30 AM and stayed out there until about lunch. In that time we caught 7 bass!! It was so much fun! We went to eat lunch, headed back out to fish again until about 3:30 PM. There was no success really that time so we went home and took a nap. I have not taken a nap that good in so long – the sun really wore me out! After the nap we went back out to see if we could catch anymore and no success. Since I knew we would be out there all day I used sunscreen – I don’t’ normally burn but pregnancy can cause your skin to be very weird. Even with sunscreen on I still burned! Thankfully it was just slight and though I felt it for a day or two, it was not nearly as bad as the burn I got in Jamaica and it started the base tan I need for the summer! I even let my belly get some sun – thankfully that didn’t burn, just my shoulders.






When we got home on Sunday we decided to start putting Jace’s 5 drawer dresser together. These instructions were just as bad as the instructions for the bookcase! It took us about 3 hours – with a break in there to cook and eat dinner – but we got it all put together and it is beautiful! As you can see in the picture – there were many pieces to put together but the dresser is very good quality!
Here are my 26 week belly pictures! Only 98 days left to go………




Tomorrow is Baby Moon time........Off to San Antonio!!!
(after my doctor's appointment and GD test)

No comments: