Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Oh the HEARTBURN!!!

WOOHOO – I passed my glucose test!!! No gestational diabetes AND I am not anemic!!
Found out Monday that I passed! What a relief!!

The past week or so my appetite has been through the roof!!
I am always hungry BUT I can’t eat enough to satisfy my appetite because then I get HORRENDOUS heartburn!
Nothing seems to touch this heartburn either – it’s so bad I have moments I feel like throwing up from it.
My nanny came down from New Orleans to get my mom and bring her back with her since my dad has been up there for 2 months!
He will be returning home this coming weekend with my mom!
On my nanny’s way in to Houston, she stopped to get Justin the crawfish that he was craving! Not just some crawfish but TEN POUNDS worth!
She came over Tuesday night to bring it to us and it was DE-LISH!!
She really wanted to make sure Jace would not be marked for unfulfilled cravings.
Thank you Nanny!!! We love you!

On my mom’s side of the family they believe that if a pregnant women craves something and she doesn’t get it then the baby is marked – hence a birth mark! We never said it would affect the baby if the same went for the dad but my Nanny went ahead and took care of that.
She wanted to avoid the possibility completely!


Here is my 27 week belly......





1 comment:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a sweet title to your blog...Will be back to read more...I love the belly pictures...Would love for you to stop by and see me..