Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Looks Like We Are Having TWINS!!!

This past week was full of shopping - maybe not so much BUYING but I did go out shopping.
Actually, about 7 hours worth of shopping in two consecutive days!
Friday Justin and I went to Academy and Katy Mills Mall. I bought some cheap sneakers from Academy since I was due for some new ones. And at the mall, I wanted to see if I could find maternity shirts on SALE that fit me and Justin wanted to go to Bass Pro Shop. I lucked out and found 2 shirts from Old Navy that were 2 for $20. Other stores I didn't luck out on as much. Justin found what he needed from Bass Pro Shop and after nearly 3 hours we went home!

Saturday morning I had plans to go shopping at the outlet mall will Patti and Lisa. They met at my house at about 10 am and we headed to the outlets at about 11 am. We went into SO many stores, stores that you normally don't get to go in when you have your husband shopping with you! :) They found MANY deals and loved the outlets! No stores there sell maternity clothes so I was there for the socializing! We went to Nine West and I happened to find the CUTEST dress shoes that were so comfy I HAD to get them. To be safe I bought them a ½ size larger so I could wear them while pregnant and afterwards. It’s not often you find heels that are so comfy and don’t appear to have a way of causing blisters and such. After the outlets we head to TJ Maxx and Ross. We all found a few things we liked there and got them! By this time it was way past lunch time so we ate at Chick-fil-a, pit stopped at PetsMart, Lowes and Kroger’s then headed home. We were finished shopping at 3 something!!
So much walking but it was beautiful outside and I guess I can say it was exercise!
Shopping Counts as Exercise, Right?

Yesterday we got a bit of practice babysitting Lincoln and Grant! They are well behaved and some of the best children to babysit!
It was a lot of fun but also tiring. We are so use to going to be early that staying up late really takes a toll on us – but it was worth it to spend the evening with our nephews, and to let the adults go out and have a grown up night (that doesn’t happen often enough for them)!

The rest of our nursery furniture came in today and we picked it up after work!
I can’t wait to unpack it and set it all up in the nursery!
First we need to fix the paint and hang the border! I can’t wait to be able to put away all the tiny precious baby boy clothes!


My 25 week belly pictures - enjoy!
Oh and It is April Fool's Day!
No Twins here - but I had to trick SOMEONE!!






No comments: